Monday, July 31, 2017

Merry Mailable Monday

Hi stampers!  Sorry for the radio silence last week.  I kind of ran out of things to share and steam to stamp.  Ian didn't nap well one day and that cut into my stamping time!  And then I had a follow up for my broken foot which wasn't idea.  I'm healing but very slowly.  The x-ray didn't look near like I thought it should after 5 weeks but the radiologist said he saw new bone growth so let's hope it's getting there!  Anyway, THEN I was able to get a peek at the upcoming holiday catalog and now I want to STAMP ALL THE THINGS!  It's incredible as always!

I did make this Christmas card over the weekend but failed to get a picture taken when it was sunny, so I can share it now for a last hurrah of Christmas in July!  Don't forget, if you sign up today, you'll get a great bonus gift with your starter kit...also Christmas in July!


This card is pretty simple and self explanatory!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...