Monday, March 5, 2018

Mailable Monday - Petal Passion

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  I've been off a day ever since we came back to Tulsa ON Monday last week.  I felt like Tuesday was Monday and I was just off all week.  I didn't get much done with my mom here which is the opposite of what usually happens.  But, today I guess I can reenter normal life.  That's always a struggle :-)  I haven't stamped much but I found a few things on my phone I haven't shared yet.


I really love the Petal Palette stamp set.  One of the reasons I love it is because it makes it super easy to make a stunning card.  I simply stamped this and colored it with my blends.  I added a few accents and it was done!  Easy and mailable!  The whole Petal Passion suite is great but sometimes I get caught up in trying to use it all that I forget to just keep it simple!

Hope you're having a more productive March than I seem to be, lol!  Maybe I'll get there...we shall see ;-)

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...