Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Celebration Time Tuesday

Hi stampers!  I'm a little late in posting this since yesterday didn't go as planned.  Ian told me he had a headache when he got up but he was acting normal so I didn't think much of it.  Fast forward to his dietary therapy appointment and he all of the sudden acted totally strange and got sick!  Luckily I know him pretty well and got him to a trash can!  Needless to say, we did NOT have therapy.  He was really miserable with the highest fever I'd seen him have and couldn't keep anything down and we were alone as dad was out of town so I took him to urgent care.  They think he had a nasty tummy bug and let me tell you, Zofran is a miracle worker!  About 20 minutes after they tried it, he was back to his old self, being a cat and everything :-)

He slept pretty well and has currently asked me for snacks about 6000 times this morning so it's pretty safe to say he's doing better :-)  It was bad timing though since he got sick literally minutes after my order of new goodies arrived!  I was going to do a FB live about the new ink pads and of course that didn't happen, nor did blogging.  Hopefully I can get back on track today!

So, it's the perfect time to show you another card with the Celebration Time bundle because I LOVE it and am so sad to see it retire AND I'm totally celebrating Ian feeling better :-)

If you don't have this bundle, you NEED to get it.  Like now!


I couldn't wait to pair this set with some Coastal Cabana aka the best color ever!  I also can't believe I haven't used that little bow much.  I did a FB live on that die cut the other day.  A lot of people don't even know what it is.  It's a teeny tiny bow and it's adorable!  There are a few little tricks to it so watch that video, ok?  You need that washi tape, too!

And can we take a minute to talk about how amazing technology is these days?  I had planned to go grocery shopping after Ian's appointment and it did NOT happen but we were in desperate need of food (more for me, lol) and a new thermometer and some meds for him.  I have seen people shopping at Target for Shipt so I signed up and it was amazing!  The young man who got my groceries was nice and only got a couple of minor details wrong (like full fat cheese...oh well lol).  My husband probably makes more errors shopping than he did ;-)  Anyway, it was a total lifesaver and while I don't think I'd utilize it all the time, it's a wonderful option to have and a real lifesaver yesterday!  I only wish I could get my Stampin' Up goodies brought to my door in a couple of hours, ha!

Happy stamping!

Note:  Coastal cabana card stock isn't listed in the supply list yet.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...