Monday, April 2, 2018

Mailable Monday Cozy Cottage

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday and I hope you all had a happy Easter!  We went back to Illinois where it SNOWED!  I guess it was a white Easter, crazy!

I have a very simple card for you today that may be one of my favorites ever!  I did some watercoloring which isn't my strong suit but this set makes it easy!


Cozy Cottage is a host set in the Occasions catalog and it's super cute!  It makes it easy to create a cute scene.  It's a great one to practice your watercoloring skills.  I stamped my image in versamark and black ink and then heat embossed.  That helps me watercolor because it keeps the ink from bleeding AND it kind of creates a little raised image which helps keep my colors separated and stay within the lines.  One of the keys to images like this is to let it fully dry in between layers.  I worked on this on and off for a few days ;-)

I'm not going to list all the inks I used as I can't even remember.  If you want to recreate it, just mix your colors until you get the look you want!

You can get this set for FREE with a $150 order!  It will only be available until the end of May with the Occasions catalog!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...