Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Similar Sets

Hi stampers!  I'm late at posting again.  I should have had time to prep this post yesterday with being stuck at home all day with a receiving Ian, but I didn't.  And by the time I wrangled him into bed (in my room...he may never sleep in his own room again, sigh), I was too lazy to do anything at all.  Jon's been in Dallas so I was flying solo.  He is feeling better though for sure, he was a NUT last night at bath and bed time lol!

Anyway, hopefully life will get back to normal today!  I have had this background on my desk for WEEKS and just couldn't do anything with it.  I based it off of a card in the Occasions Catalog.  But, instead of using the Perennial Birthday Stamp Set for the flowers (I did use it for that large sentiment), I used Happy Birthday Gorgeous!  I had Perennial Birthday for display stamper and as soon as I got it, I thought it looked really similar to HBG.  I think they work really well together and I was happy to see both back in the new Annual Catalog!


I've used this color combo to death, I know.  But it works!

Happy stamping! Product List

1 comment:

  1. Mindy, I love your cute card. I recently got that stamp set and plan to CASE your design. Thanks for posting. I hope Ian is doing well and Dan gets home soon. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...