Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Watercolor Wednesday

Hi stampers!  Happy hump day!  This week is totally weird from being gone on Monday and then going to OnStage Friday!  It IS Wednesday, right? :-)

Here's a cute little card I whipped up a while ago.


For my background, I used my emerald envy marker to do a little splatter then I spritzed it.  Once it was dry, I added some little accents with black.  Sadly, that stamp set is retired now (SAB) but we have a lot of little accents that would work just as well!  I'm really going to miss emerald envy.  I don't know that I loved it when I saw it but I LOOOOVE it now!

For my main image, I stamped with markers and for the leaves, I used my blender pen to fill them in after I stamped.

Easy and cute, right?

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...