Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Watercolor Wednesday

Hi stampers!  Is your head still spinning from all the info I threw at you yesterday?  Mine, too! ;-)

I've dug out all the colors that are returning and I'm so happy!  Now, if I could just get some time to stamp with them, that'd be great!

I'm sharing yet ANOTHER card that uses Hanging Garden.  I just can't stop!


I pulled out the combo of coral, tide, and lemon lime twist again.  It watercolored so nicely for these succulents!

 I couldn't get a great photo with that paper.  Frustrating!  But I think you get the idea!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Love this pretty card with the foil base and the hanging succulents. Great coloring. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...